Update time, it’s update time!
1. The 2015 performance map underwent a few edits. The new map can be found on the 2015 performance map page.
2. T-shirts! If you haven’t already checked out our sweet t-shirt designed by Jon “Bearface” Johnson, you should probably do that. If you want to pick up one of them bad boys, they’re available from 2pm at the GPP Merch Tent (108 Alexandra Ave) for $20. Cash only!
3. We’ll be holding a contest to win passes to a Grand River Conservation Authority park of your choice thanks to our awesome environmental partner, the Grand River Conservation Foundation. On Sunday, tweet us your favourite GPP performance, or who you’re looking forward to seeing most, with a photo of you in full GPP fashion. Be sure to @ mention us via @GrandPorchParty and use the hashtags #GPP2015 and #GRCFenviro and we’ll let you know if you’ve won! Tickets will be available for pick up at the merch tent.
4. GPP founder Tenille Bonoguore will be chatting with Coral Andrews on Coral FM tomorrow about our upcoming event and our very special 5th birthday. Listen in this Wednesday from 4-7 p.m. on SoundFM 100.3.
5. Stay tuned! The last few updates are rolling out this week. That includes our last few musician profiles, things you can do with your little ones, what to bring, and what to leave at home!
And because everyone loves the 80’s… get your countdown on.