Itching to know what dulcet sounds will be wafting over this year’s Grand Porch Party? Wait no more! Today we start lifting the lid on the massive can of AWESOME coming your way.
On Sunday, June 10, you’re gonna see:
– The Tra La Las, with their mean pipes, awesome frocks and radical folk rock
– The gorgeous music of Waterloo singer-songwriter Jesse Maranger (if you didn’t see him last year, put him top of your list this time)
– Awesome just doesn’t do justice to the voice of local songwriter Lynn Jackson
– Dark, atmospheric folk care of Hinindar
– The Failte & Company celtic jam
– Silvia Dee and The Boyfriend, aka Rob Deyman, who absolutely tore the house down at the Tom Waits tribute at last year’s Kitchener Blues Festival. Don’t miss it!
This is just the first announcement. We’ve got 28 musicians and bands lined up, and a few interested others sniffing about the edges. We’ll be announcing more bands as we get closer to the big day.